Best Nine and Top Nine are compiled that bring together the nine most liked photos in 2020 on your Instagram. You don’t need to download anything on your cell phone or computer to carry out the retrospective. It is only necessary to have a public account on the social network.
Here’s how to discover your most popular publications of 2020.
How to make Top Nine 2020 on Instagram
1. Access the website of Top Nine;
2. Enter your Instagram username into the field on the home screen and tap Continues;
3. On the next screen, enter your email address and go to Get Top Nine. According to the service, in some accounts, the retrospective takes a long time to be processed. To prevent the user from waiting, the result is sent by email;
- In addition to the notice, the service sends a link by e-mail to download the montage of photos, either by PC or cell phone. In that case, just click on the message. Tap here to download it.
4. After a while, your Top Nine will be completed. In addition to the most liked photos, the service also shows how many posts were made this year, how many likes it gained in total and the average likes per publication. If you want to edit what information is displayed, tap a sheet icon at the top of the page;
5. To download the result, go to Share. The file will be saved in your mobile’s downloads folder.
How to revoke authorization to send an email
If you have had your Top Nine made on the spot or have already received the e-mail with it, you can cancel the authorization to send messages through the service. To do this, simply access the website Forget.me from Top Nine and press Start, at the bottom of the page.
Then enter the associated email address and confirm in OK. Complete the process in submitting.
You will see the message Your email address and all data associated with your email will be deleted in the next 30 days. In free translation, it means that your e-mail and all data associated with it will be deleted within the next 30 days.
How to make Instagram’s Best Nine 2020
1. Access the website Best Nine;
2. Enter your Instagram username in the blank field and go to make;
3. Wait until the completion bar is filled and then the result will be displayed. The following options are available:
- Downloads: to download the montage to mobile. The file will be saved in your mobile’s downloads folder;
- Share with other applications: this allows you to share the image via other apps.
- copy: copy the login link to your Best Nine page. Ideal option for sharing on messengers.
How to post the Best Nine or Top Nine on Instagram
The way to publish the most liked photos of the year on Instagram is the same as any other image or video. However, it may be difficult to find the retrospective, as it is in a non-standard folder (the Gallery).
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the icon +, at the top of the screen on the right;
2. On the page New Post, keep selecting the item Post, in the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. The Gallery folder is Instagram’s default. In other words, it is the one that is always open when creating posts. To view other folders, tap on Gallery;
4. Choose option Download. If you have chosen another destination folder for files downloaded on the cell phone, tap on its name;
5. Now tap on the thumbnail of the retrospective image and then the arrow icon at the top of the screen on the right;
6. Insert the filter and make any edits you want. Then tap the arrow again;
7. Now, enter the caption you want and tap the check icon (✔) to publish.
How to make my Instagram account public
As we informed you, to assemble your top 9 Instagram photos, you need a public account. This means allowing anyone to see your posts, even if they don’t follow you.
If your account is private, just follow the steps below.
1. Open Instagram as usual and tap on your photo in the lower right corner of the app;
2. Now, go over the icon formed by three lines, in the upper right corner;
3. Then tap settings;
4. In the menu that appears, choose Privacy;
5. In the section Account Privacy, disable the switch relating to the option private account. If enabled, the key will be blue. If disabled, it will be grayed out.