Placing song lyrics in Stories is another feature launched by Instagram to enrich publications. While a photo or video is displayed, followers can read the snippet of the song as it plays in the background.
Four types of fonts are available, with different ways of displaying the letters. It is also possible to choose the text color. Or, if you prefer, just let the portion of the chosen track scroll while displaying the album cover or single.
How to Add Song Lyrics in Instagram Stories
1. Open Instagram as you usually do. Then tap a camera icon located in the upper left corner of the app to access Stories;
2. If you want to take the photo right away, tap on the circle in the middle of the screen. To record a video, hold it while you’re shooting;
3. If you want to use some images from the mobile phone gallery, drag your finger from the bottom to the top to access the photos and videos. When found, tap on the file to select it;
4. Made or chosen image, once again, drag your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen to view the Stories features. So, tap on the tag Music to access the song lyrics feature;
5. Choose a song from the list or search by track name or singer in the search bar. If you want to hear a preview, go to the icon of play. To select music, tap on its name;
6. Some options will appear on the screen. The icons with the letters THE represent different fonts and ways of displaying the lyrics. Keep selected the one that pleases you the most;
7. Note that at the top of the screen there is a colored circle. Tap on it to change the font color. Each time you tap, the letter will appear in a different color;
8. When you drag the letter options from right to left, you will see two camera icons. They give you the option of not displaying the lyrics, only the cover of the album or the single;
9. Just below, there is a circle with the number 15. Tap on it if you want to reduce payback time by 15 seconds. The minimum allowed is 5 seconds. After selecting the time, confirm in Conclude;
10. Next to it there is a bar. It displays the duration of the complete song. If you want to change the part of the song that will play in your story, drag the small rectangle located on top of the line forwards or backward;
11. All chosen, now tap the icon check, located in the upper right corner of the screen;
12. If you like, add filters and stickers to the post, as you can with any other. Then share the result with all your followers on Your Story.
Other Music Resources from Instagram Stories
Instagram has some features that allow users to express themselves through music in Stories. Check out what they are:
Share what you’re listening to on Spotify
Thanks to an integration with Spotify, it’s possible to show Instagram followers what they’re listening to at that moment. To do this, just have the app of streaming of music installed on your smartphone Android or iOS.
Open Spotify and tap on the name of the currently playing song at the bottom of the screen to leave the player in full screen. Tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner to access more options.
then go to Share and choose Instagram Stories. Then just follow the Stories publishing procedure as usual. In this case, the music will not play in the background, only the album cover or single, your name and the interpreters.
The Music feature, as its name suggests, allows you to add soundtracks to photos and videos taken on the spot. To use it, just access Stories through the camera icon in the upper left corner of Instagram.
Note that some options are arranged at the bottom of the screen. By default, it opens in normal mode. tap Music and you’ll see a list of songs available to use in your publication. If you prefer, search by track or artist using the search tool.
- Turn on Instagram Dark Mode
- How To Check Instagram’s most-liked posts
- How to Check Who Blocked you on Instagram
- Reactivate Instagram Account
To select, tap on the song name. Before performing the capture, choose, if you want, one of the available effects. Among them are videotape, vintage, pulsation, shine, and glitch.
To take a photo, tap the circle with a musical note in the center of the screen. If you prefer a video, hold that same circle until you finish recording. Then just share your story, as you normally do.