In Pokémon GO, there is a way to catch Pokémon faster by skipping the capture scene. However, countless players don’t know how to do this (or didn’t even know that it’s possible). So we at CodioDesk decided to make this guide where we’ll teach you how to catch Pokémon faster in Pokémon GO!
How to catch Pokémon faster in Pokémon GO
Below you can check the step by step of this process:
- 1st step – This trick can be done while you are at the “Capturing Pokémon” screen.
- 2nd step – This process will require two hands to perform. Use a Berry (or not, it’s completely optional) and slide your right thumb next to the Poké Ball icon on the right.
- 3rd step – Do not open the Poké Ball icon, but slide it slightly to the left.
- 4th step – With your left hand, throw the Poké Ball at the Pokémon.
- 5th step – If you hit the Poké Ball, drop the Poké Ball icon in the lower right corner and players should see the “Run” icon in the upper left corner.
- 6th step – Select this and run away.
- 7th step – Repeat the process.
So, was this guide on how to catch Pokémon faster in Pokémon GO helpful to you? Comment below as we would love to know! Also, don’t forget to share this post with your friends who also play Pokémon GO!