On Instagram, you can create a QR code to replace your username and make life easier for those who want to find your profile. However, many have no idea how to do this. So, we at CodioDesk decided to make this guide where you will learn how to make a QR code for your Instagram profile!
How to create a QR code for your Instagram profile
First of all, know that here in this post we will teach you how to do this on both PC and Mobile platforms. So without further ado, let’s log on to what matters!
- On your Instagram profile, touch the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, in your Instagram account settings, tap QR Code.
- Now a QR code will be generated for your profile. Note that if you touch where there is a highlight in the image below, the bottom of the screen will change and you can customize it the way you prefer. If you want, you can even have a funny selfie in the background!
When you’re done customizing your Instagram QR code, tap the share icon. And ready! You can send the QR code of your Instagram profile to any of your friends!
- It is also possible to create a QR code for your profile on the computer. However, your customization options will be very limited. That’s because the only style available will be “colour”, but at least you can select the colour you want!
- To create your Qr code on the PC, enter the Instagram website, go to your profile and tap the gear next to your username.
- Then, tap on “Name Tag”.
Then, when you have finished customizing your code, just click on “Download name tag” to download your code. Then, you can share it with any of your friends!
So, was this guide useful for you? Comment down here, as we would love to know! Also, don’t forget to share this post with your friends who also have this question!