There is much Rot available in the village in Kena: Bridge of Spirits. This is an area where you can deliver spiritual mail, talk to an old man’s spirit, and buy hats (although you can buy hats almost anywhere, but that’s beside the point).
Delivering mail opens up new paths in this region, as do new skills, as you can only pass through a few places using new skills. The Village is also the starting point for you to explore the three main areas of the game and complete your objectives.
All of this is to say that you will end up returning A LOT to this location. But like that, a lot. So don’t worry if you don’t get all the collectables the first time you’re here, as that’s really impossible. With this, you have two options: pick up the items as you progress through the plot or leave everything for the end. It depends on your preference.
Now, enough talk and let’s go to the location of the Rot gives village in Kena: Bridge of Spirits!
How to Find All Village Rots in Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- Right in the centre of the Village, there is a sparkling vessel. Use your L1 and get your first Rot.
- To the right of the Temple of the Masque is a small path that leads to a red lake. Don’t dive into it – it will kill you. However, if you stop for a while, you’ll find a boulder that can be lifted by your Rot. This will reveal yet another of these little creatures.
- As soon as you reach the Temple of the Masquerade to talk to the old man, he will give you an item that will open a new path. There you will find a house on the right-hand side. Use your Rot to move the barrel, allowing you to enter through the roof. Once inside, you’ll find a match. With her in hand, deliver the message to the house ahead, and your entry will be cleared. Fight some monsters and the Corruption of the place will disappear. Once that’s done, go around to the back and find a bank, with a pot on it. Use your “Pulsar” and a Rot will run away. Just collect it.
- When you return to the Village after the Forgotten Forest, Taro Tree and Rusu Mountain, you will have some correspondence. Take them to the house indicated on the map and you can clear all Corruption from there, which will reveal a space on the right side. Use your Rot to lift the trunk that is there and collect another pet.
- Other mail can be delivered to the circular tree house, close to the centre of the village. Inside, there are three cursed chests. The first will have a Rot inside.
- To the south of the centre of the village, in a longhouse, there is the possibility of delivering one more mail, this time from the Forgotten Forest. This will break through the barrier there and reveal the next Rot.
- When you return to the Village after releasing Taro’s spirit, a new path will open up, which means more Rot to collect! Take the path on the right and head towards a giant tree. Follow the circular stairs until you see a purple lantern. Use L1 to acquire a Rot.
- After you return from the Fields, head to the game world entrance. On the left (by the map) there is a house. Get in there and take out the enemies. Then go to a frog pond in the garden and shoot the crystals. Then a Rot will appear in a water lily.
- Go to the docks and, below the Warehouse bridge, there is a place for you to deliver mail. Inside, fight enemies, clear Corruption and use the blue flower to head to another location. Look for a Rot trapped in a pot and release it. He will not only join your party, he will also give you a hat.
- Now that you have the Bomb skill, use it on some rocks at the entrance to the Village. There is a Rot underneath them.
- To the left of the entrance to the Tarot Tree, there is a bridge you can takedown. Go through it, go to the house in this region and look for a lever. A challenge with your bow will begin, and upon completion, you will gain another Rot.
- You will gain three Rot for confronting Toshi’s Fear.
- Included with action number 12.
- Available after-action number 12.
- Go up the Village to the right to find two mail delivery points. Follow the path on the right until you reach a house. Jump onto the platform to find another Rot.
- Return to the delivery point on the left. Clean up the Corruption and enter the house. A Rot will be under a box.
- Go back to the entrance to the Village, where there is a small house with deliveries available. Leave the mail and enter, cleaning up the Corruption. Then go to the back in the garden. You will see some white markings on a cliff; jump over there and climb to the roof of a bigger house. You’ll find a purple rune there, and just use L1 to release another challenge with the bow and collect another Rot.
- You will receive three Rot after confronting Toshi’s Love.
- Included with action number 18.
- Available after-action number 18.
- With Toshi’s Love, you will have more mail to deliver. So, head back to the docks and deliver. Clear Corruption from the location and go to the top, where you’ll see a chest. Rot will be inside.
- Complete Toshi’s Repentance to gain three more Rot.
- Available after-action number 22.
- Included with number 22.