In Minecraft, Polished Basalt is one of the countless blocks that the game makes available to the player. However, getting this block can be quite a challenge if you don’t know what to do. So we at CodioDesk decided to make this guide where we’ll teach you how to get Polished Basalt in Minecraft!
How to get Polished Basalt in Minecraft
Making Polished Basalt is surprisingly simple. That’s because you only need 4 common Basalt blocks to create 4 Polished Basalt blocks.
- When you already have the items in hand, just combine them in a Work Bench, as follows:
- Another way to get Polished Basalt is by crafting this block and for that, you will need a Stone Cutter. To get a Stone Cutter, just combine 1 Iron Bar with 3 Stones, as in the image below:
- After getting the Stone Cutter, just use a Basalt block on it to get Polished Basalt.
Check out other Minecraft guides:
- Find Goats in Minecraft
- How to get a Flint in Minecraft
- How to Buy Minecoins In Minecraft
- How to Make Suspicious Stew In Minecraft
Minecraft is an electronic game of sandbox and survival genres that has no specific goals to be achieved, allowing players great freedom of choice in how to play the game. However, there is an achievement system and a final boss to be defeated.