Although the characters are tied to only one type of weapon in Scarlet Nexus, it is possible to find different versions throughout the game. And, as one of the main characters, Kasane has a wide variety of weapons available. With this guide, you can find the best weapons for Kasane in Scarlet Nexus.
Many enemies and challenges will be presented in the game. The player will need to use different strategies, between normal moves, moves with SAS and psychokinetic skills to venture through the game.
And the equipment that players use is a very important part of this combat. Kasane, for example, will have access to different types of throwing knives during the game. And here you will find the best ones and how to find them.
How to get the best weapons for Kasane in Scarlet Nexus
Almost all weapons in the game are purchased from stores, either using in-game currency or through trading. Most of the time, the player will find the trade items naturally during the course of the game. It’s even possible to upgrade these weapons with shop swaps, which will increase their power considerably.
One of the first weapons players will receive and realistically be able to use until the end of the game. Upon obtaining it, players will encounter an Attack of 47 – much higher than the weapons previously obtained. Unlike Yuito, who can buy some of his weapons, Kasane can only get new versions with trades in stores. To obtain the Shooting Star, Kasane will need to trade:
- Improved Ripple: Previous weapon that needs upgrading before switching;
- Rummy Type Suppression: an item that drops with good frequency when defeating Rummy type enemies (Scummy Rumy, Buddy Rummy, Kitchen Rummy and Rainy Rummy);
- Battle Record A: This is a rare item that will likely take some time to drop. You will need to defeat enemies like Bile Pool, Fuel Pool, Vase Paws, Buddy Rummy or Scummy Rummy. Luckily, you can find most of them in Kikuchiba.
Once the player has the Shooting Star, it is possible to improve it with the following exchange:
- shooting star: it is necessary to change the weapon to improve it;
- Paw Type Suppression: an item that drops when defeating Saws Paws or Base Paws. These enemies are found more frequently in the Velho Hospital OSF and in the Ala Velha;
- Battle Record A.
Another weapon more powerful in its first form than the improved ones, Wisteria Maiden is the next step after Shooting Star. With an attack of 53, this weapon can still be upgraded to 56.
- Improved Shooting Star;
- Pound Suppression: an item that drops when defeating Missin Pound and Cushion Pound. These enemies are found in the SLRF and in the Museum Ruins;
- Battle Record A.
To improve Wisteria Maiden, you will need to offer in return:
- Wisteria Maiden;
- Santa Type Suppression: the item that drops when defeating Barrista Santa, which is located in Velho Hospital OSF and in the Old Wing;
- Battle Record A.
Lastly, the best weapon for Kasane is also one of the best weapons in the entire Scarlet Nexus. But you pay the price for it: it cannot be improved and can only be obtained after finishing the game’s story. That’s because it takes a rare item that can only be obtained this way. To get it, you will need to exchange:
- Improved Dancer’s Fan: a powerful weapon, this is the last weapon that can be obtained from the shop before Hitori. It will need to be improved.
- Phantom Art by Hitori: Upon completing Kasane’s story, the player will receive this item. This item is unique and is only obtainable that way.
- Rainy Rummy Analysis: One of the rarest item types in the game, Analyzes only drop from the specific enemy associated with it. The only way is to defeat this enemy until you are blessed by the RNG gods. Rainy Rummmys can be found on Abandoned Line 9 and at the Hirasaka Station Entrance.