The Amazon Fire TV Stick , the Amazon marked dongle converts any TV into a Smart TV , and has won over millions of users thanks to its super affordable price. Like Smartphones it comes with Android as an operating system, which allows to install any application on the Fire TV Stick .
Among the different applications that can be introduced there is likewise Kodi and in this article we will tell you simply the best way to install Kodi on Fire TV Stick.
Install Kodi on Fire TV Stick
Before starting there are some pre steps to take so that the steps below can be implemented. First, the Fire TV Stick must already be installed, connected to the Internet and configured.
Once you have made the necessary checks, you will finally have to enable the Application from unknown sources option, to do this just follow the steps:
- Start the Fire TV Stick and go to the Settings tab ;
- Then go to the section My Fire TV ;
- After That Developer options and enable the options Debugging ADB and Applications from unknown sources .
How to Install Using Kodi Downloader
The first method to Install Kodi on Amazon’s Fire TV Stick involves using the Downloader app :
- Open the Kodi Downloader app on your Amazon registered dongle;
- Then enter the following URL in the search bar to Download the Kodi Downloader.
- then go and wait for the download to finish;
- once the Download has been completed, the Kodi installation page will appear , where you just have to press the Install button , located at the bottom right;
- once the installation is complete, all you have to do is open Kodi and then you can install the best Addons.
How to Install Using App2Fire
Another method of installing Kodi on the Fire TV Stick involves using App2Fire . This service allows you to install applications on your smartphone on the Amazon dongle using the IP address .
To do this, you will need to perform the following steps:
- On your smartphone download the App2Fire and Kodi apps ;
- After that, open the App2Fire application and select the Set item ;
- On the Fire TV Stick go to Settings and press on My Fire TV , then tap on Information and finally on Network .
- Here You will have to copy the IP address of the Fire TV and enter it manually in the appropriate bar in the App2Fire app;
- Once entered, tap on Save and, after consenting to the pairing message that will appear on the TV, the two devices will be paired;
- From the App2Fire application go to the Local Apps section , then tap on Kodi and finally press on Install ;
- After this last step and completed the installation, you will see the Kodi app appear on the main screen of the Fire TV.