In Red Dead Online, a Covington Emerald it is a valuable gem that players can steal. Dirty Money Quests are part of the latest game update and bring a vibe similar to GTA Online, as Red Dead audiences are also quite eager to embark on new adventures in the Wild West.
Now, Red Dead Online players will venture into the criminal underworld, making assaults with some of the most dangerous men in the country. One of these Dirty Money Quests requires the player to steal the Covington Emerald in Red Dead Online, but that won’t be easy – the gem is inside a moving train. Before starting the mission, therefore, you should make some preparations for the theft to be effective.
First, players need to make sure they have enough Capitale. This is the new currency used to buy opportunities; Collecting Capitale can be a monotonous task, but it is necessary to participate in these missions. The higher the difficulty of a quest, the more Capitale the player will need to have. Challenges have a standard price of 15 Capitale, but some quests can go up to 25 Capitale. Once you get enough money, just talk to any NPC that promotes Dirty Money Quests and accept the steal from the Covington Emerald in Red Dead Online.
Next, find out how to complete this mission in a practical and simple way.
Walkthrough to Steal the Covington Emerald in Red Dead Online
Here is the step-by-step guide for you to get away with stealing this precious gem.
- Step 1: Go to Saint Denis.
- Step 2: When you arrive, you can gather information about the train and get a checkpoint, which makes the mission easier if you fail up ahead.
- Step 3: Go to the checkpoint. There, make your way silently to the rear of the train.
- Step 4: Wait for the train to stop and board it.
- Step 5: Eliminate enemies from the train using the bow, preferably so as not to draw the attention of others.
- Step 6: The Esmeralda Covington will be located in the final car of the train, inside a trunk.
- Step 7: Take the Emerald Covington and escape the train.
- Step 8: Leave the Emerald Covington at the delivery location.
After completing the mission, players will receive a reward from Guido Martelli. Then, just engage in all the Dirty Money Quests the game has to offer!