You can use TikTok on your PC to watch the videos you love on this platform. However, it turns out that many did not even know that this is possible. So, we at CodioDesk decided to make this guide that will teach you how to use TikTok on the PC!
How to use TikTok on PC
First of all, know that here we will teach you two methods of doing this. The first one is through the app’s website and the other is through a cell phone emulator. So, now that this is clear, let’s get down to business!
Through the app’s website
- First, I access the official TikTok website and you will enter the page with the most popular videos of the moment. Now, click Sign in at the top right of the screen to log into your account.
- Then, select a way to log into your account. You can do this by scanning a QR code. To do this, follow the instructions in the image below:
- You will now be in TikTok’s “For You” feed, where you can scroll down and watch more videos (just like in the app).
- In addition, you can click on a video to expand it, like it, add a comment and even share it!
- Also, note that you can access both For You and the feed only with the creators you follow!If you want to post a video from your PC to TikTok, just click on Send Video, as in the image below:
- Now just fill in the necessary fields and publish!
By the emulator
- First, go to the BlueStacks App Player and click on Download TikTok on PC.
- Then, run the application and click Install Now, and wait for the process. After installation, BlueStacks will start.
- With the program already open, click Sign in and log into your Google Play Store account. But if you’re an iOS user, you can log in using a Gmail account.
- Now, look for TikTok on the Play Store (just as you do on your cell phone). Then, click Install to get the app.
- Now, note that TikTok appears in exactly the same way as on a regular cell phone. Then, you can use the app as if you were on a smartphone! the only difference is that, although this version of the app has a button for you to record videos, doing so is not possible.
So, was this guide on how to use TikTok on PC useful for you? Comment down here, as we would love to know!