While the first film Kaisen Jujutsu continues to be a huge success in Japan, fans of Gege Akutami are increasingly looking forward to the future of the franchise, both for the release of the feature in the international market and for news about its second season.
But while we still wait a little longer, many are taking the moment to pay tribute to their favorite characters. This is the case of the cosplayer known as astela, which he recently shared on his Instagram and twitter a simply impeccable cosplay of Maki Zenin.
As you can see in the images below, the cosplayer recreated every detail of the character’s look, including her green hair, the glasses she uses to see curses, the blue Tokyo Jujutsu School uniform and even her red halberd.
If you want to follow and support the cosplayer’s work, you can follow her on Instagram or twitter.
Adapting the events of Volume 0 of the manga, Jujutsu Kaisen 0 takes place about 1 year before the anime, with the protagonist Yuta Okkotsu, one of four Sorcerers classified as Special Grade. In addition to him, the film also brings back Gojo, Maki, Inumaki and Panda.
Also check out other Jujutsu Kaisen news:
- Artist imagined Jujutsu Kaisen characters in the style of Studio Ghibli films
- Brazilian cosplayer Jujutsu Kaisen fan perfectly recreated Nanami’s look
- Jujutsu Kaisen fan cosplayer imagined what it would be like if Satoru Gojo was Sukuna’s host
- Jujutsu Kaisen fan artist imagined Yuji and Megumi as Round 6 players
- Jujutsu Kaisen Fan Cosplayed Adorable Mahito Look As A Schoolgirl
- Understand the difference between Jujutsu Sorcerers and Curse Masters in Jujutsu Kaisen