Guy is not one of the best ninjas in ninjutsu, but he is a taijutsu master and one of the best leaf shinobi, but after all, would he be able to stop Pain during the invasion of the leaf village?
Naruto – Would Guy be able to stop Pain during the invasion of the village?
One of the most impressive shinobi to ever exist, Guy showed a glimpse of what he was truly capable of during the 4th Great Shinobi War when he faced Juubi Madara Uchiha in a fight. Thanks to his years of training, Guy was able to open the Eighth Gate of Death, which caused his powers to increase dramatically.
Despite having none of the Six Paths powers, Guy was able to fight the Ten-Tails Jinchūriki, Madara Uchiha, and overpower him in battle. Perhaps Pain was lucky Guy wasn’t in Konoha when he invaded.
So if Guy really wanted to open the eight gates against Pain, he would probably be the big winner in this match.
- Would Nagato have defeated Naruto and Killer B if Itachi hadn’t interfered?
- Understand why Zabuza was one of the best villains in the history of Naruto
- Cosplayer specializing in bodypaint flawlessly recreated the look of Momoshiki in Naruto
- Cosplayer masterfully recreated the look of Tsunade from Naruto
- After all, who would win a fight between Itachi and Hiruzen in Naruto?
Naruto can be seen in full on Crunchyroll.